Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATES IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS REGARDING YOUR USE OF The Twenty Four O Clock Service COMPUTER SUPPORT. YOU SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS PERTAINING TO YOUR AND OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS FOR THE The Twenty Four O Clock Service SERVICE.
The Twenty Four O Clock Service maintains this product site, for your information, education and to provide information and products for individuals looking for products and services distributed by The Twenty Four O Clock Service.
Your use of this Website, including, informational materials or any other services provided through the Website, shall be deemed to constitute your consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall be enforceable in the same way as if you had signed this Agreement. If you are not willing to accept the terms and conditions in this Agreement, we ask that you do not use the Website or order any items from it. This Agreement governs and applies to your access to and use of this Website and its related domains on which this document appears, any order you place through this Website and Web sites on which the document appears, and, as applicable, your use of other products or services of The Twenty Four O Clock Service . To the extent of any express inconsistency with any other agreement you may have with The Twenty Four O Clock Service for products, services, or otherwise, that other agreement shall prevail unless explicitly stated therein. If this Agreement refers or relates to a clause that is not part of that other agreement, then these terms shall apply therein as well, if you are a user of the Website.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement applies to:
- Software: Your purchase of licenses from The Twenty Four O Clock Service for The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s computer software products described below (“Software” and “Software Licenses”), which includes maintenance and technical support for the Software as described more fully in the Terms;
- Page 1 Of 11
- Services: Your purchase of The Twenty Four O Clock Service LiveTech, The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s Software technical support services for your computer, including Software repair, maintenance, and technical support, and Online Backup, The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s online backup and storage service as described more fully in these Terms.
Your use of The Twenty Four O Clock Service’s Software is subject to an End User License Agreement, which is described below.
When you purchase Software Licenses or Services and when you access the Websites:
(a) you represent and warrant to The Twenty Four O Clock Service that you have the legal capacity to agree to these Terms.
(b) you represent and warrant to The Twenty Four O Clock Service that all information you provide to The Twenty Four O Clock Service, including information relating to your payment for Software Licenses and/or Services, is correct.
(c) you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms.
(d) you acknowledge and agree that these Terms also apply to all entities with which The Twenty Four O Clock Service may have contractual relationships in connection with the Software and/or Service.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Products or Services and you may not access the Websites.
This Website is intended for visitors from the United States. The Website is not intended for any children under the age of 14. IF YOU ARE 14 TO 17 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST USE THIS SITE AND/OR PURCHASE AND USE The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ONLY WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
The Twenty Four O Clock Service offers Software Licenses pursuant to the terms of an End User License Agreement (the “EULA”) between you and The Twenty Four O Clock Service.
Page 2 Of 11
Your purchase and use of, and The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s obligations with respect to, the Software are governed solely by the EULA and these Terms. In the event of any conflict between any provision in these Terms and any provision in the EULA, the provision that is more favourable to The Twenty Four O Clock Service shall apply. The Software is the copyrighted work of The Twenty Four O Clock Service and is licensed to you by The Twenty Four O Clock Service pursuant to the EULA. The Twenty Four O Clock Service retains full and complete title to the Software and to all intellectual property rights to the Software. As a result, you do not own the Software, and your limited rights to use the Software are set forth in the EULA.
You will be unable to install any Software unless you, or a LiveTech agent acting on your behalf and with your permission, first agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
The Operation of the Software:
The Twenty Four O Clock Service Software scans some or all your computer’s system and data files, memory, registry, and monitors programs that are operating, including Internet activity, for: (1) known, malicious, unwanted spyware, adware, malware, virus and other threats to your computer, programs, registry and information (“Threats”); and (2) for potential Threats (“Potential Threats”). Threats are deleted.
We also may collect (with your authorization) the following information about your computer:
- Technical information about the basic configuration and operation of your computer, including operating system version, processor type, disk space, memory space, and the number of drivers.
- Information about The Twenty Four O Clock Service Software on your computer, including the version and when it was installed and upgraded.
- Certain events that occur on your computer, including when The Twenty Four O Clock Service Software is installed, when The Twenty Four O Clock Service Software receives threat updates, and when errors occur in The Twenty Four O Clock Service Software.
We do not sell or otherwise provide any of the above-mentioned information to unaffiliated third parties and use it only to improve our products and offer better service to our customers.
The services and/or software provided by The Twenty Four O Clock Service seek to diagnose your computer for, among other problems, viruses and spyware.
Page 3 Of 11
You acknowledge the following:
- Although a very large number of these registry entries may slow the performance of your computer, a modest number does not indicate a performance problem.
- The re-appearance of registry entries that have been removed and the appearance of new registry entries is possible.
- Low-risk cookies are minor threats and do not indicate that malicious software is operating on your computer.
- Depending upon the settings on and operation of your computer, additional cookies may appear on your computer after the operation of the Software.
- There are some viruses and spyware that cannot be removed by the Software and that require the assistance of a LiveTech technical support agent; you, therefore, acknowledge that the Software may not remove all viruses and spyware and that a LiveTech support subscription may be required to address your computer problem.
You agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s liability is limited as set forth in the sections in these Terms entitled “Disclaimers of Warranties” and “Limitation of Liability.” If you believe The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s Software may be misidentifying legitimate data, please contact us by visiting http://twentyfouroclock.com/contact-us/
The Twenty Four O Clock Service will use commercially reasonable efforts to assist you, and to repair your computer if required, in return for payments that are described to you telephonically or are set forth on the Websites.
Page 4 Of 11
The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s LiveTech does not support the following:
- Standalone devices such as console gaming systems and audio/visual equipment;
- Mobile devices such as telephones and music players, except that The Twenty Four O Clock Service can assist with connectivity of those devices to your computer;
- Software that contains proprietary or confidential information, or information as to which access is regulated by law; and
- Hardware; except that The Twenty Four O Clock Service can diagnose possible hardware failure.
In order to diagnose and resolve technology problems with your computer, The Twenty Four O Clock Service technicians must access your computer. Requesting technical support from our technicians constitutes your agreement that our technicians may provide the following Services:
- Connect to, temporarily remotely control your computer, and temporarily modify your computer settings for purposes of providing assistance and repair if required;
- Download certain diagnostic and repair software to your computer and use the software;
- Gather, transfer to servers, examine and analyze information on your computer;
- Repair your computer problems if required; and
- Provide advice on the use of your computer.
We use software that:
(a) provides non-personal computer system information, including information about your computer’s performance and configuration, to us so that we can diagnose the problem;
(b) allows us temporarily to control your computer remotely and change your computer’s settings so that we can work on resolving your problem; and
(c) consists of utilities and tools to improve your computer’s performance.
We use the software and the information it provides solely to attempt to diagnose and resolve existing and potential problems, and we use reasonable efforts to limit the software’s access to personal information on your computer. However, you agree that, while providing Services, we may gain access to personal information on your computer, and you agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service has no liability for doing so.
Page 5 Of 11
Requesting Services also constitutes your agreement that:
- You are imposing no limitations upon The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s ability to gather, examine and analyze the information on your computer;
- The Twenty Four O Clock Service LiveTech agents do not back up or restore data during the LiveTech diagnosis or remediation process, and that, in accordance with the Section below entitled “Limitations of Liability,” The Twenty Four O Clock Service has no liability for any loss of or damage to information on your computer in connection with providing Services;
- The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s warranties and liability in connection with providing Services are strictly limited as set forth in these Terms in the Sections entitled “Disclaimers of Warranties” and “Limitation of Liability”;
- The Twenty Four O Clock Service reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, and without notice to you, to disclose to third parties, including law enforcement authorities, any information on your computer that The Twenty Four O Clock Service deems appropriate to: (a) comply with any applicable law or regulation, legal process, or governmental request; or (b) prevent possible harm or injury to any person or damage to any property.
- You understand and agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s Services may not be successful because the problems you are experiencing may be beyond The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s ability to address remotely.
With respect to LiveTech services, you also acknowledge and agree to the following. In order to use LiveTech services, you must have up-to-date and operational antivirus software installed on your device, and The Twenty Four O Clock Service , in its sole and absolute discretion, must determine that your device is virus-free.
We make reasonable efforts to address your computer problems in a timely manner, but there may be delays. You acknowledge and agree that delays may result from: (1) high levels of demands and our technicians’ abilities to make return calls to you; (2) the need to “escalate” your computer problem to one or more technicians with additional expertise; and (3) our inability to reach you by telephone.
Page 6 Of 11
You acknowledge and agree that, because of circumstances that are not within The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s control, there may be lengthy delays in The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s ability to provide LiveTech services or LiveTech services may not be available to you at all. The circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following: the performance of maintenance on The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s systems; Internet service disruptions; vandalism; sabotage; the outbreak of a new computer virus; strikes; riots; wars; other military actions; civil disorders or unrest; acts of terrorism; fires; floods, earthquakes; acts of third parties; and acts of God. You acknowledge and agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service has no liability to you or to any third party for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from such delays or the unavailability of LiveTech services.
You also acknowledge and agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service has no obligation to provide LiveTech services in connection with any of the following: devices that have been altered, damaged or modified; devices with configurations that are beyond our control; software that is incompatible with your computer; problems resulting from external causes including accidents, abuse, misuse or problems with electrical power; problems resulting from usage that is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions; problems resulting from failure to perform maintenance suggested by the manufacturer; problems resulting from the use of accessories, parts or components that are not compatible with the device; and problems resulting from negligence or malfunction beyond the reasonable control of The Twenty Four O Clock Service .
Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws :
Your use of our Software and Services constitutes your agreement to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information in any format (“Content”) in violation of any person’s or entity’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual or proprietary rights. You also agree that you are solely responsible for any violation of any intellectual property law or any infringement of any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights caused by any Content that you use or transmit by means of our Software, Services, networks, systems or servers, or that is used or transmitted by another person by means of our networks, systems or servers using the Software or Services you have licensed or purchased from The Twenty Four O Clock Service . You acknowledge that The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s policy generally is to cooperate in connection with investigations and litigation involving claims of infringement of intellectual property laws.
Page 7 Of 11
Inappropriate Content :
You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any Content that: (1) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (2) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise constitute a violation of applicable law; or (3) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for the purchase or sale of goods or services. The Twenty Four O Clock Service reserves the rights to: (1) terminate your ability to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute such Content; (2) terminate your Software license and your subscription for Services; and (3) delete any such Content from The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s servers. You acknowledge that The Twenty Four O Clock Service ‘s policy generally is to cooperate in connection with investigations and litigation involving claims that uploading, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or other distribution of any Content violates applicable law.
Prohibited Uses :
Your use of our Software or Services constitutes your agreement that you will not attempt to: (1) breach or circumvent any security feature of the Software or Services or our networks, systems and servers; (2) breach or circumvent any authentication feature of the Software or Services or our networks, systems and servers; (3) access any information or data that is not intended for your use; (4) access any server or other account that you are not authorized to access; (5) attempt to probe, scan, examine, or test the vulnerability of any Software or Services; (6) interfere or attempt to interfere with any of our Software or Services or our networks, systems or servers, including, but not limited to, by means of viruses or other malware, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”; (7) use our Software or Services or our networks, systems and servers to send unsolicited electronic communications including, but not limited to, promotions or advertisements for goods or services; (8) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the packet header in any electronic communication using our Software or Services or our networks, systems or servers; (9) attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by The Twenty Four O Clock Service in the Software or in connection with providing Services; (10) use the Software or Services for commercial purposes; (11) use the Software or Service for any unlawful purpose, or (12) re-sell or transfer or attempt to re-sell or transfer the Software or your rights to Services. You acknowledge that The Twenty Four O Clock Service reserves all of its rights in connection preventing and seeking legal remedies for prohibited uses.
Modifications to the Websites :
Page 8 Of 11
You agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service , in its sole discretion, may make, and at any time, modify, suspend, or discontinue the Websites, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you, and you agree that The Twenty Four O Clock Service will not be liable for the consequences of doing so.
Links to Other Websites :
Disclaimers of Warranties :
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES BY The Twenty Four O Clock Service .
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND YOU USE THEM AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The Twenty Four O Clock Service EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, The Twenty Four O Clock Service MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
Page 9 Of 11
(1)THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(2)THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE;
(3) THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED;
(4) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. IN ADDITION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, The Twenty Four O Clock Service IS PROVIDING YOU WITH ADVICE, CONSULTATIONS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES CREATES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability :
YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM; AND (2) ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR INFORMATION THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, The Twenty Four O Clock Service , ITS SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS AFFILIATES IN NO EVENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SOFTWARE OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EULA, OR YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND WEBSITES. THE TOTAL, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF The Twenty Four O Clock Service AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES AND DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL EXCEED THE GREATER OF EITHER THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, SOLELY FOR THE SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). THESE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY APPLY WHETHER OR NOT The Twenty Four O Clock Service OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR BUSINESS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES AND DAMAGES.
Page 10 Of 11
Charge Back Policies:
In case of chargeback customer has to provide a valid reason in order to process their money back,
Conditions are as follows:
(a) Customer did not receive any product within 10 to 12 business days from the day of payment.
(b) Performance of the computer remains as usual after running the software.
(c) During the tenure if customer does not receive any service from the service provider.
(d) Customer did not receive any payment invoice.
(e) Apart from the specified plan extra money was charged without customer’s concern.
If the reason provided by the customer does not fulfil the required money back conditions, then charge back will be cancelled.
Page 11 Of 11
In case of REFUND, customer has to provide a valid reason in order to process their money back by 10 business days from the day of payment.
Conditions are as follows:
(a) Customer did not receive any product within 8 to 10 business days from the day of payment.
(b) Performance of the computer remains as usual after running the software.
(c) During the tenure if the customer does not receive any service from the service provider.
(d) Customer did not receive any payment invoice.
(e) Apart from the specified plan extra money was charged without customer’s concern.
If the reason provided by the customer does not fulfil the required above mentioned points then REFUND REQUEST will be cancelled.
Modifications to the Agreement :
The Twenty Four O Clock Service may make changes to this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion by updating this posting on this Website without notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of a new version of the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Accordingly, whenever you visit this Website, you should check to see if a new version of this Agreement has been posted. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly-designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Websites and, in such circumstances, the expressly-designated legal notice or term shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms and to supersede the provision(s) of the Terms that are designated as being superseded. The Twenty Four O Clock Service may assign, transfer, or subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party at our discretion. No delay by The Twenty Four O Clock Service in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect The Twenty Four O Clock Service ’s ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by The Twenty Four O Clock Service in writing.